недеља, 29. август 2010.

Afrikanac

I am an African
Raša Todosijević, 2008


I am an African; I have no legs, one arm and one eye. I am not utterly sightless. I hardly ever have had a pen and chance to write about my feelings and my fantasies. Actually, I never had opportunity to be in real classroom. I don’t know how to write all those bizarre characters. There are so many letters and those numbers confuses me much. I live in Leeds. In the suburb where I am residing, for almost 15 years, there’re no schools. I will be very glad if Mister Stewart Homer writes something nice and really truthful instead of me; something about traditional wedding night in western Africa: More precisely, in Ivory Coast. Cooperation between him and me could be inspirational for many people as I am. Concerning mentioned fee of £ 500 that is, I must confess, nice sum. I am planning to splash out that money for my further education and for promotion of equal artistic opportunity for all people like me. My brother Mohamed is very important person. He is at the moment on his regular summer holiday in Guantanamo. Guantanamo is small and cozy town on the Cuba, full of marvelous seaside residences, white sands, blue Caribbean Sea, hotels with countless stars and so on. Many people say that Guantanamo is tropic paradise, like Virgin Islands. My Mohamed is honest international businessman, not local freebooter. I suppose he is up there with Mister Raul Castro arguing about human rights in North America. This is serious issue. I heard on my TV that black people in US are forced to carry green hats with peacock’s feathers. Every one! No exception for the kids or senior citizens. Unbelievable! Those idiots will exterminate all noble birds. Poor birds! Arnold Schwarzenegger is strongly against such mass birds slaughtering. He is right, he is absolutely right but nobody wish to hear his prophetic voice from that remote California ’s desert. He is our new John the Baptist. Hollywood is New Jerusalem; holy junction of all faiths, heresies and hopes.
My family worries about my health; I have tuberculosis and syphilis as well but, in spite of my sickly body, I am still attempt to find out how to express myself in fine art, mainly in the field of literature. I adore Tennessee Williams, Shakespeare and Umberto Marioni, particularly Mister Marioni. He lives close to me, literally next door. I know how he breathes and writes. He is in love with my younger sister. I believe that he have sexual relationship with her; Not very often, maybe three times a week. Nobody is against honest coupling. She is satisfied with Mister Marioni… financially and sexually. My sister Fatima is Muslim and Mister Marioni is Catholic. These are nice example of religious tolerance. I have another sister and she is jealous of Fatima. Fatima has more money than Leila.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар